Has both glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase and nitrosylase activities, thereby playing a role in glycolysis and nuclear functions, respectively. Participates in nuclear events including transcription, RNA transport, DNA replication and apoptosis. Nuclear functions are probably due to the nitrosylase activity that mediates cysteine S-nitrosylation of nuclear target proteins such as SIRT1, HDAC2 and PRKDC. Modulates the organization and assembly of the cytoskeleton. Facilitates the CHP1-dependent microtubule and membrane associations through its ability to stimulate the binding of CHP1 to microtubules. Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase is a key enzyme in glycolysis that catalyzes the first step of the pathway by converting D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate (G3P) into 3-phospho-D-glyceroyl phosphate. Component of the GAIT (gamma interferon-activated inhibitor of translation) complex which mediates interferon-gamma-induced transcript-selective translation inhibition in inflammation processes. Upon interferon-gamma treatment assembles into the GAIT complex which binds to stem loop-containing GAIT elements in the 3'-UTR of diverse inflammatory mRNAs and suppresses their translation.
Anti-GAPDH Loading Control antibody
Human, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide within human GAPDH aa 180-220.
Store at +4℃ after thawing. Aliquot store at -20℃ or -80℃. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
1*PBS (pH7.4), 0.2% BSA, 40% Glycerol. Preservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide.
Protein G affinity purified.
SwissProt: P04406 Human
SwissProt: P16858 Mouse
SwissProt: P04797 Rat
- 38 kDa BFA-dependent ADP-ribosylation substrate antibody
- aging associated gene 9 protein antibody
- Aging-associated gene 9 protein antibody
- BARS-38 antibody
- cb609 antibody
- EC 188.8.131.52 antibody
- Epididymis secretory sperm binding protein Li 162eP antibody
- G3P_HUMAN antibody
- G3PD antibody
- G3PDH antibody
- GAPD antibody
- GAPDH antibody
- Glyceraldehyde 3 phosphate dehydrogenase antibody
- Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase antibody
- HEL-S-162eP antibody
- KNC-NDS6 antibody
- MGC102544 antibody
- MGC102546 antibody
- MGC103190 antibody
- MGC103191 antibody
- MGC105239 antibody
- MGC127711 antibody
- MGC88685 antibody
- OCAS, p38 component antibody
- OCT1 coactivator in S phase, 38-KD component antibody
- peptidyl cysteine S nitrosylase GAPDH antibody
- Peptidyl-cysteine S-nitrosylase GAPDH antibody
- wu:fb33a10 antibody
Fig1: Western blot analysis of GAPDH on different cells lysates. Proteins were transferred to a PVDF membrane and blocked with 5% BSA in PBS for 1 hour at room temperature. The primary antibody (M1310-2, 1/1000) was used in 5% BSA at room temperature for 2 hours. Goat Anti-Mouse IgG - HRP Secondary Antibody (HA1006) at 1:5,000 dilution was used for 1 hour at room temperature.
Lane 1: Hela cell lysate
Lane 2: A549 cell lysate
Lane 3: HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 4: PC-12 cell lysate
Lane 5: F9 cell lysate
Fig2: ICC staining of GAPDH in D3 cells (red). Formalin fixed cells were permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 in TBS for 10 minutes at room temperature and blocked with 1% Blocker BSA for 15 minutes at room temperature. Cells were probed with the primary antibody (M1310-2, 1/100) for 1 hour at room temperature, washed with PBS. Alexa Fluor®555 Goat anti-Mouse IgG was used as the secondary antibody at 1/100 dilution. The nuclear counter stain is DAPI (blue).
Fig3: ICC staining of GAPDH in A431 cells (red). Formalin fixed cells were permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 in TBS for 10 minutes at room temperature and blocked with 1% Blocker BSA for 15 minutes at room temperature. Cells were probed with the primary antibody (M1310-2, 1/100) for 1 hour at room temperature, washed with PBS. Alexa Fluor®555 Goat anti-Mouse IgG was used as the secondary antibody at 1/100 dilution. The nuclear counter stain is DAPI (blue).
Fig4: Western blot analysis of GAPDH on zebrafish tissue lysates. Proteins were transferred to a PVDF membrane and blocked with 5% BSA in PBS for 1 hour at room temperature. The primary antibody (M1310-2, 1/500) was used in 5% BSA at room temperature for 2 hours. Goat Anti-Mouse IgG - HRP Secondary Antibody (HA1006) at 1:5,000 dilution was used for 1 hour at room temperature.
1. Cheng, Y., Hou, T., Ping, J., Chen, T., & Yin, B. (2018). LMO3 promotes hepatocellular carcinoma invasion, metastasis and anoikis inhibition by directly interacting with LATS1 and suppressing Hippo signaling. J Exp Clin Cancer Res, 37(1), 228.
2. Liu, J., Wang, Y., Song, L., Zeng, L., Yi, W., Liu, T., . . . Cong, Y. S. (2017). A critical role of DDRGK1 in endoplasmic reticulum homoeostasis via regulation of IRE1alpha stability. Nat Commun, 8, 14186.
3. Jiang, Y., Tian, M., Lin, W., Wang, X., & Wang, X. (2018). Protein Kinase Serine/Threonine Kinase 24 Positively Regulates Interleukin 17-Induced Inflammation by Promoting IKK Complex Activation. Front Immunol, 9, 921.
4. Bin, G., Jiarong, Z., Shihao, W., Xiuli, S., Cheng, X., Liangbiao, C., & Ming, Z. (2012). Aire promotes the self-renewal of embryonic stem cells through Lin28. Stem Cells Dev, 21(15), 2878-2890.
5. Liu, J., Wang, Y., Song, L., et al. Cong, Y. S. (2017). A critical role of DDRGK1 in endoplasmic reticulum homoeostasis via regulation of IRE1alpha stability. Nat Commun, 8, 14186. doi: 10.1038/ncomms14186
6. Zhang, D., Zhao, Q., Sun, H., Yin, L., Wu, J., Xu, J., . . . Liang, C. (2016). Defective autophagy leads to the suppression of stem-like features of CD271(+) osteosarcoma cells. J Biomed Sci, 23(1), 82. doi: 10.1186/s12929-016-0297-5
using Anti-GAPDH Loading Control antibody? Please let us know so
that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
Optimized protocol to detect protein UFMylation in cells and in vitro via immunoblotting
Author: Zhou, J., Liang, Q., Dong, M., Ma, X., Jin, Y., Guan, D., Liu, J., Wang, M., & Cong, Y. S. Published: 2022 Application: WB Species: Human Journal: STAR Protocols
Upregulation of miRNA-301a-3p promotes tumor progression in gastric cancer by suppressing NKRF and activating NF-κB signaling
Author: Xujun He Published: 2020 Application: WB Species: human Journal: INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ONCOLOGY IF: 3.899
CD44 inhibition attenuates EGFR signaling and enhances cisplatin sensitivity in human EGFR wild-type non-small-cell lung cancer cells
Author: Dandan Yuan;Mingxing Li Published: 2020 Application: WB,IF Species: human Journal: Int J Mol Med. IF: 2.928
Integrative Analysis of the IQ Motif-Containing GTPase-Activating Protein Family Indicates That the IQGAP3-PIK3C2B Axis Promotes Invasion in Colon Cancer
Author: Yuping Zhu; Xujun He Published: 2020 Application: WB Species: human Journal: OncoTargets and Therapy IF: 3.337
Identification of the potential key genes for adipogenesis from human mesenchymal stem cells by RNA‐Seq
Author: Xia Yi,Xiaoyuan Xu,and Weidong Li Published: 2019 Application: WB Species: hMSCs Journal: J Cell Physiol IF: 4.522
A critical role of DDRGK1 in endoplasmic reticulum homoeostasis via regulation of IRE1a stability
Author: Zhenyu Ju & Yu-Sheng Cong Published: 2017 Application: WB Species: HEK293T,MCF7 and HepG2 cells Journal: Nat Commun IF: 11.3
Choose your product,application and species below,then click
On the next page you can complete and submit your review.
Leave us a review
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product.
Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you
Click here to view the